At Social Entrepreneurs Ireland we aim to treat every individual and organisation that supports our work with respect, honesty and openness.
Social Entrepreneurs Ireland fully supports the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising as set out by the ICTR and is fully committed to achieving the highest standards of corporate governance.
The Statement exists to:
- Improve fundraising practice
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support
- Social Entrepreneurs Ireland has considered the Statement and believe we meet the standards it sets out
- Social Entrepreneurs Ireland report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual report which can be found here.
It is a priority of Social Entrepreneurs Ireland to ensure that our organisation develops in a manner which fully meets the above objectives. Click on the links to read our Public Compliance Statement and Donor Charter.
Social Entrepreneurs Ireland is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We welcome your feedback on our performance. Click the following link to view our Feedback and Complaints Procedure.